This year’s Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) meeting will take place on February 27th through March 3rd in Nashville, Tennessee at the Music City Center. The theme of this year’s meeting is, “Novel Approaches to Industry Challenges.”
Purkeys is known for their innovative products that provide solutions to a variety of electrical issues that the heavy-duty commercial trucking industry faces. This year, Purkeys will be displaying some of their newer products and speaking directly with industry members. Several members of the Purkeys team will man booth #738 and participate in the following Monday sessions:
- S1 – RP 129A Update (Starting and Charging Procedures): Bruce Purkey – 11-11:30AM
- S1 – Solar Power for Commercial Vehicles: Bruce Purkey – 1-2:30PM
- S4 – Power Management Strategies for In-Cab (CPAP) Medical Devices: Rylar Masco – 2-3PM
- S7 – RP 755 Update (Alternative Liftgate and Material Handling Charging Methods: Charley Gipe – 11AM-Noon
- S7 – Liftgate Electrical Usage Profile (Joint S.1/S.7): Charley Gipe/Arnold Kowal – Noon-1PM
Purkeys hopes to continue making valuable contributions to the trucking industry in order to meet industry challenges by providing relevant knowledge and insight.
Will you be attending this year’s TMC meeting? Are you looking for more information on Purkeys’ involvement? We welcome your comments and questions below.
Click here to subscribe to our free bi-weekly e-newsletter to receive more information about our electrical solutions. Our e-newsletter will help you reduce costs, avoid driver downtime and stay ahead of your competition.