The 2000 watt Invert™ converts 12 VDC to 110 VAC pure sine wave power to bring home conveniences into the cab while ensuring truck batteries are never too depleted to crank the engine.
The Invert comes with a controller that uses our patented DynaBalance™ technology to measure input voltage and input current (even under load) to dynamically estimate the battery’s state of charge. This enables the controller to indicate available battery capacity and turn off when the battery’s state of charge drops to the shut-off point.
Inverters that do not have this functionality can turn off too late if the inverter is only supplying a small amount of power, or too soon when the inverter is supplying high power (such as when powering a microwave).
- Won’t reset during tractor autostart events
- Easy-to-read battery status indicator
- Produces a pre-shutdown warning buzz
- Includes 3 AC power outlets
- Includes 2 USB charging ports
- Keeps your freight moving
- Protects truck batteries
- Includes superior customer service
- Provides overload and short-circuit protection
- Includes 3-year warranty
- Custom harnesses available