The Purkeys Trailer Auxiliary Power System (TAPS)™ provides reliable AC power at the back of a commercial trailer. It allows drivers to power tools and equipment, such as electric pallet jacks, while on their routes rather than having to return to the warehouse or unload by hand. This makes electric pallet jacks more reliable and helps batteries last longer.
The TAPS has a rugged, mount-anywhere, stainless-steel case and includes safety features that protect truck batteries.
- Converts DC power to AC power when truck is running
- Allows pallet jack batteries to charge while driver is en route
- Comes in a rugged, stainless-steel enclosure appropriate for both internal and external mounting
- Protects wiring in liquid-tight conduit
- Saves time, money, and manpower 3-year warranty
- Includes 3-year warranty