For Fleets | Reefer and Trailer Manufacturers | Distribution Centers | Grocery Stores and Truck Stops
Photo courtesy Volvo Trucks North America
A Safe Xperience from Start to Finish
For Fleets, Reefer & Trailer Manufacturers, Distribution Centers, and Grocery & Truck Stops
Meet CARB regulations and protect employees and property with Mission Critical Electronic’s SAFX trailer power system, which safely provides 480 VAC shore power to a trailer reefer unit. This easy-to-use system protects against dangerous arcing when connecting to power, prevents electric shock, automatically eliminates property damage due to driver drive-off, and maintains safe interaction with the cable at all times.
SAFX does this by automatically detecting when the cable is connected to the receptacle on the vehicle and allowing power to be engaged with the simple touch of a button. Once finished, the driver does not need to manually turn off the system—when the vehicle brake is pushed and released, SAFX will automatically eject the cable from the vehicle, shut off the 480 VAC power, and retract the cable to eliminate tripping hazards
The SAFX system is customizable and allows you to choose the cable management components that work best for your application.
- Provides emissions-free, 480 VAC power for hybrid eTRU systems
- Prevents high-voltage arcing
- Eliminates property damage from drive-offs
- Protects employees with automatic power shut-off
- Meets CARB and other anti-idle regulations
- Easy and intuitive to use—just plug and go!
- 250,000+ installations in critical public safety applications*
- 25+ years of exemplary track record in North America and Europe*
*Reflects MCE’s Kussmaul Electronics Auto Eject application in the emergency vehicle market
Check out the SAFX System!
Watch a quick video about how the SAFX system can help you provide 480 VAC shore power for hybrid reefers, meet CARB regulations, keep your personnel safe, and protect your equipment.