Welcome to 2019! We had a fantastic 2018 (and we hope you did too!). It was difficult to sum up all the cool things that happened this year, so we decided to settle for those events that qualified for a “top 5” spot. So, without further ado, here are the 2018 events that we are most proud of:
1. We had our best sales quarter ever. Many thanks to all of our customers that supported us in this milestone! Also, a big shout-out to our amazing employees—you went above and beyond this year. We can’t wait to see what we can accomplish together in 2019!
2. We established some great new partnerships with trailer OEMs that will enable fleets to spec Purkeys products right along with the rest of the trailer build.
3. We released three major products this year—pure sine wave inverters, nosebox-housed liftgate charging systems, and an upgraded pure sine wave Trailer Auxiliary Power System (TAPS) that allows for more mounting locations.
4. Our goal is always to provide stellar customer service. To that goal, we were able to extend our product warranty to three years for all products.
5. Last (but certainly not least!), we want to extend our congratulations one more time to sales manager Larry Rambeaux for becoming a TMC Chairman of Meeting Mechanics. What an accomplishment! Larry loves being involved in the industry and helping solve problems. We are proud to have him as a member of our team.
Thank you for being part of our Purkeys family this year. We look forward to doing business with you in the coming months and wish you many successes this year!